DUE TO SCHOOL CLOSINGS,
ALL ROAD RUNNER EVENTS HAVE BEEN CANCELED.
As soon as I find out about races I will post the information above as well as send out remind 101 messages. Thank you for your understanding
- Sign up for remind 101 to recieve RR messages and information.
- Text @runghes to 81010
- Use the link below to check you RR's progress
- Spring season will begin:
- March 3rd(1-3rd grade)
- March 5th(4-5th grade)
A w a r d s a n d R e c o g n i t i o n:
- Road Runner banquet: all runners attend with a parent.
- Road Runner certificate: runners must participate in 2 or more race to recieve a certificate.
- Road Runner letter "R": runners must compete in 4 or more races to recieve thier letterman jacket letter.
- Road Runner service bar: runners who have earned their "R" letter, will recieve a service bar for competing in 4 or more races
- Elite Runner plaque: runners who compete in 6 or more races recieve a plaque.
YOU MUST CLICK "Attendance Sign In" in the RACE ATTENDANCE column this lets me know who is at each race and to receive credit for running the race. FAILURE TO DO THIS MAY RESULT IN YOUR CHILD NOT RECEIVING AN AWARD AT THE ROAD RUNNER BANQUET. Attendance sign in will be closed the following Thursday after the race.
Support all Carroll County Road Races!!! These races are highlighted in blue.