RR Start Date
Road Runners will start September 7th for 1-3rd grade, and September 9th for 4-5th grade.
Please remember that road runner practice is over at 3:30 and that pick-up is in the front of the school at the car rider line. Students not picked up by 3:45 will go the the after school program.
RACE SCHEDULE, REGISTRATION FORM AND ATTENDANCE SIGN IN
|Date||Name of Race||Location||Registration Form|
Race Attendance Form
|September 11th||Gold Rush||Behind The Mill downtown||Gold rush fun run/5k form||Race attendance form|
|September 18th||The Roopville Hornet 5k|
(allow 30+ minutes travel time to race)
Race day registration is available
|September 25||SDES Fastest Feet||Behind Fairplay Middle School||Registration Form||Race attendance form|
(Coach Crawford will not be at this race)
|New Manchester High School||Race attendance form|
|October 23||Moonlight Run||Historic Downtown Douglasville||Race attendance form|
|October 30||VR Zombie Run||Downtown VR at the Mill||Registration link||Race attendance form|
|November 7||Mason Creek Fun Run||Mason Creek Elementary||Race attendance form|
|November 13||Temple Tiger Dash||Temple Elementary||Race attendance form|
|December 4||VR Reindeer Run||Downtown VR at the Mill||Registration link||Race attendance form|
|Race attendance form|
A w a r d s a n d R e c o g n i t i o n:
- Road Runner banquet: all runners attend with a parent.
- Road Runner certificate: runners must participate in 2 or more race to recieve a certificate.
- Road Runner letter "R": runners must compete in 4 or more races to recieve thier letterman jacket letter.
- Road Runner service bar: runners who have earned their "R" letter, will recieve a service bar for competing in 4 or more races
- Elite Runner plaque: runners who compete in 6 or more races recieve a plaque.